Product Guide – Fine Prints
Photographic & Framed/Matted Fine Prints
Beautiful photographic paper prints produced on five types of paper and surfaces.
- Lustre – Lustre paper is an extremely popular choice with beautiful, rich colors and true blacks and pure whites. These prints appear as a great middle-ground as they’re not too flat, but not glossy either. These images will be printed on Kodak Endura Lustre E paper, which has a fine grain pebble texture.
- Glossy – With distinctively bright and bold paper, glossy prints provide a smooth and polished look with more saturated colors and brilliant whites. These images will be printed on Kodak Endura Glossy paper designed for that smooth, glossy, and shiny finish.
- Metallic – Metallic paper has a unique sheen for stunning impact and depth. This is definitely the paper choice if you’re looking for colors that jump right off the print and blacks/whites that shimmer and shine. These images will be printed on Kodak Endura Professional Metallic paper, which has a glossy/smooth finish and metallic/reflective appearance.
- Crystal Archive Pearl – This glossy surface offers sharp detail, high intensity colors, and a distinctive pearl-like appearance.
- Maxima Glossy – A great choice for fine art photography. This paper features exceptionally deep blacks and excellent shadow details, with a glossy surface.
These Photographic Paper Prints are available in sizes up to 96 x 43″ and do not come display-ready.
Framed & Matted Prints
My photographic fine prints are also available with various framing and mat options. Each print is finished with a lustre surface for beautiful, rich colors and true blacks and pure whites. Framed photographic fine prints available in sizes up to 36 x 24″ and are delivered display-ready with hanging hardware attached.
Black Tall Block
White Tall Block
A variety of mats can be added to complement the image and your frame choice.
Lastly, an optional acrylic can be added to protect the front of your framed print. If you wish to add this to your print, please make sure to select “yes” in the menu of the product. (*Note that an acrylic face is mandatory when any mat is selected.)