Product Guide – Metal Prints
Single Metal Prints, Framed Prints, & Triptychs
Metal prints are created by infusing dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets allowing them to take on a magical luminescence. This unique printing method gives photos a breathtaking radiance, incredibly vibrant colors and unsurpassed detail and resolution. They are durable, waterproof, scratch resistant, and come ready to hang with a 3/4″ inset frame.
Metal Prints are available in three different surfaces:
- High Gloss: Brilliant white high gloss surface for unsurpassed detail and vibrance.
- Mid-Gloss: Similar color intensity and detail as the high gloss option, but with reduced glare. (*My personal favorite!)
- Satin: Smooth, very even and soft appearance with minimal glare.
I highly recommend metal prints and they have quickly become one of my favorite ways to display my artwork due to the vibrancy, contrast, and depth. These prints have a modern look that even displays well in a fairly dim room with no direct lighting.
Metal Prints are available in size from anywhere between 18 x 12″ and 96 x 43″. Custom sizes are also be available upon request.
Framed Metal Prints
These impressive metal prints can also be complimented by a beautiful, handcrafted frame.
Flush Metal Frame
Flush metal frames are 1.25″ deep and float the print off the wall adding a substantial feel and modern look. Choose from these four options:
Float Frames are mounted with a 1/4″ space between the frame and the metal print, so that the print appears to be floating within the frame. Choose from these options:
*Note that float frames are available for prints only up to 36×24″
I also offer triptych metal prints on some of my largest panoramic pieces. These metal prints are broken up into three (3) equal sections, but still form one, unified scene. These prints offer great visual appeal as the viewer works from one panel to the next.
Details & FAQs:
- Each metal print will be delivered display-ready with hanging hardware attached. Each print will either have a 3/4″ inset frame and french cleat (prints >30″) or a 1/2 float mount (prints <30″).
- Metal prints require a crate for shipping. This cost is already included in your pricing.
- Metal prints are fragile. Please handle with care.
- Metal prints are weatherproof and moisture proof, but they will fade like a normal photograph. Please avoid direct sunlight.
- Metal prints can be cleaned using a soft cloth with non-ammonia based window cleaner or water.